Author Topic: Rousen Time - Three Way War (Private)  (Read 12532 times)

Offline Kalashina Manahsyane

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Kawaii
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
Re: Rousen Time - Three Way War (Private)
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2010, 08:38:47 PM »
Shippo

Kyoto makes some hand gestures that Yume recognizes and silently moves across the river to the other side. Kyoto then waits for the right moment before she does make a move.

"Seems..." As the woman began to talk, she formed another, smaller icicle in between two fingers, "I'm going to have to get rough." With that notion, she swiftly threw the icicle strange for Kanami's head.

"I summon the power of the wind." Kyoto chanted, "Help me..." A sudden gust of wind diverted the icicle enough so that it won't be a direct hit on Kanami, but it wasn't quite enough as it scrapes the right side of her cheek. The wind then picks up around the woman to block part of her vision with leaves and small twigs. "Now!" Kyoto yelled out.

Yume nodded, ran out onto the frozen river to grab Kanami, holding onto both of Kanami hands with both of hers, so that she, herself, does not get stabbed. "Please, don't be threatened..." She said, in a calm tone. Then she began to try and get her away from the woman while she's still distracted.

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Princess Fate
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2010, 08:38:59 PM »
Blood trickled down from the cut that formed on her cheek as she was about to throw her dagger; before suddenly being grabbed unexpectedly. At first she tried to pry the kits hands off of her own, but when she heard the soft tone and how it didn't 'sound' threatening she stopped and went with the flow.

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Get Set!
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2010, 08:39:17 PM »
Shippo

Yume gets Kanami out of the dangerous part with the woman deep into the woods.

"Good." Kyoto sighed, somewhat relieved that her daughter and the girl to get away.

The woman eventually breaks free from the wind, only to glare at Kyoto. "Causing me..." She was panting since the wind dropped the pressure around her, "too... much trouble..."

Kyoto holds her hand out with 3 fingers out, "I suggest you leave now, before I get three guards to this area." She meant it as well, as she did not leave her gaze off of the woman.

"Heh... too arrogant.. for your own.... good.." She panted even more, before taking off, leaping through the trees elsewhere for the time being.

With Yume and Kanami, Yume slows down to a steady walk, keeping a firm grip on Kanami's hands, with just one hand for now, but not too tight as to cause discomfort. She then looks back to see if anyone is following, but sees that she's not. "Phew..." She sighed in relief for now, brought Kanami over to a tree in case she would like to sit down or lean against it. "Let's wait for my mother, I don't... quite understand what's going on right now..." This time, her voice sounded a little more frightened now, compared to just a few moments ago.

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Princess Fate
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2010, 08:39:29 PM »
Kanami blinked and sat down; but then looked up at the tree and then glanced about the area before realizing where she was. She nervously stared at the small entrance to her home which was a short run from where she was. She looked at the kit next to her and realized she felt no fear from being next to her but yet she did feel free when seeing the older kitsune not long ago.

She decided to take a chance; she knew if things didn't work she could make a run for it. She looked at the kit with curious green eyes, in the back of her mind she wanted to ask her 'why' but she didn't how to say it, so instead she delivered the message by cocking her head to one side in a confused manner.

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Fate
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2010, 08:42:04 PM »
Shippo

Yume takes a moment to relax a little, but still wonders if her mother is alright. "I hope mom is okay..." With that in mind, she looks at Kanami only to notice she has a sort of confused look. "If it's one thing I noticed, you haven't.. said a word..." Although it took her some time, she did notice that the girl can't really talk, if at all. Yume scratches her own head to think for a minute, "Wow, this will.. be tough..." As she ponders on how to communicate with her, Kyoto finally comes back, just slightly exhausted from her spell.

"Seems like I know that person, but maybe I'm dreaming..." Kyoto pondered as to who that woman truly is, but nothing comes to mind. While she leaves that subject, and onto the matter with Kanami, "Anyhow, anything from her?"

Yume only shakes her head for a response, then says, "I don't think she can talk."

Kyoto finally has a chance to get a close look at Kanami, looking her from head to toe. "I've heard some talk not long ago about a... young kit roaming around the woods." Kyoto mentioned, as she gets a slightly more clearer idea as to what's going on.

"What do you mean?" Yume asked.

"I believe," Kyoto began, took another look at Kanami and lightly rubbed her ears, "it was because she's a white kit."

Yume takes a close look herself, "Your right, I didn't notice until now."

Kyoto takes out a small vile filled with some sort of pink liquid. "I never thought I'd use my hair dye on someone else, hehe, she'd look cute with pink." She said this with a sort of glee, but she also didn't want to worry Yume about what she really heard back in the village, at least, not quite yet.

"I can't really picture it." Yume wondered what Kanami would look like if her ears were dyed pink. "Oh, what about her tail?"

"That too, of course." Kyoto answered.

Yume started to giggle now just thinking about it. She thought it was weird that her mother had pink hair compared to her own, black hair, but she grew used to it fairly quickly. The two kitsunes help apply the dye onto Kanami so that every bit of white fur on her ears and tail we're covered so they don't cause too much suspicion once they return to the village.

"Well then," Kyoto began to say, "the two of us we'll help you learn to speak," pointing to Kanami's lips for a moment, "and write as well if you don't know how." She smiled as she said this, hopefully to bring a spark of hope in the girl.

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Kawaii!
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2010, 08:43:16 PM »
Kanami blinked and looked at the vile; but had no time to really ponder it before she felt its cold liquad against her fur. It was an odd feeling as it set in though she didn't know exactly what they did.

Though what was said after words slightly confused her with the talk; that was until she noticed that the older kitsune had pointed to her lips which made her cheer up only slightly.

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Get Set!
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2010, 08:43:31 PM »
Shippo

As Kyoto nearly finishes up with the dye, she starts to hum the same tune that Yume was humming not long ago. But this feels much more complete and is much more beautiful to hear, as if it was Yume who was taught by Kyoto of the song.

"Sounds so much better mom..." Yume said, somewhat disappointed she can't do it correctly still.

"You'll learn in due time." Kyoto replied, continuing to hum.

Yume then begins to wonder about something, "Mom, when... will uncle come back?" Yume asked, wondering about someone in particular.

Kyoto stopped for a moment to think, now that she's done with the dye. "Honestly, I'm not sure, but.. I do miss him as well." She then replied a few moments later. Yume only nodded, but then she had a small idea. She only whispered in Kyoto's ear, hoping that Kanami might not hear what they were saying. Then, a moment later, those two decide to hum another song, but a lullaby to see if they can get Kanami to sleep for a while.

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Fate, Fight!
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2010, 08:43:39 PM »
Kanami was busy watching some butterflys to not even notice what was going on between the two kitsunes; she was so transfixed that as her ears picked up on a hum she began to tire. She let out a small yawn and her eyes began to close before slumped up against the tree and fell fast asleep with both of her hands in her lap, one hand had come out of the sleeve just enough that it exposed a deep scar on it.

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Get Set!
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2010, 08:43:51 PM »
Shippo

Yume and Kyoto whisper a little more to each other while Kyoto takes off one layer of her kimono so she can wrap Kanami up a little. "I'm sure she's quite cold. I'll have to see what to do about the scar as well." Kyoto said, wrapping Kanami up, then picked her up to carry her back.

"So, what are we going to do?" Yume asked, still curious as to what's truly going on.

"I think this one is a run-away probably." Kyoto lied, but she didn't want to worry Yume too much for her. And with no one around for the time being to stop them, they then head off back into the village.

Meanwhile, somewhere else, far, far away from what was initially going on, the same ice cat from before is resting besides a tree. "Damn it!" she let out, punching the ground near her. She also had a bandage wrapped around where Kanami bit her. "That brat will get what she deserves. Seems those little rumors were true..." Her intentions seem quite clear now. but exactly what she'll do is more of a mystery as she doesn't want to get involved in a dispute with the entire village. She then began to form a plan, and with hopes that it may just work, she stands up and dashes off toward the shorelines.

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Hi!
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2010, 08:44:15 PM »
A fire kitsune walked along the market square of the village closest to the mountains. "Ahhh, those look nice for today's feast," said the kitsune as she picked up several apples that burned red like fire and stuffed them into her shopping bag which was made out of silk.

She strolled down the square and picked up various other items needed; including a pouch full of crystal clear water and also some other fruits and wheat. As she heads out of the village and back to her own, she stopped briefly and looked up at the sky. "It's been....almost three year's since that day hasn't it mother?" she said to herself.

Her mind raced with the thought of how her mother had passed away just two years ago; shortly after her little sister had been exiled. Her mother couldn't take it and had died out of regret and sadness for not hiding her youngest daughter from the village when the first signs that she was a white kit began to appear.

"Don't worry mother; I'm sure my little sister is up there with you right now. Heh, she's probably playing with your hair as we speak," she said as a tear came down her cheek before she continued her journey back to her own village.

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Hi!
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2010, 08:44:32 PM »
Shippo

Inside a village where Kyoto and Yume are walking towards, there is a man, with short black hair and ice blue colored ears. He was walking with a young kit, looking rather scared to be out. She looked quite young, about the age of 7 years old, with long, ice blue hair with white tips. Her ears, however, we're strangely colored. Some of her ears were ice blue in color, but she also had white on them, make it somewhat difficult to tell what she is.

"It's quite alright, we're just looking for food." The man said. The girl only nodded, not wanting to talk. Her ears, though, look slightly more on the neko side, while her tail remains as a fox. It's suspected she's a cross-breed, but no one quite knows the truth.

The father, as it appears, goes into a small store to pick up a few vegetables to add on for dinner later in the day. He mumbles to himself a little as he chooses which to buy and making sure they are fresh. "F-father..." The girl mumbled, her voice very low. He only pats her lightly on the head and continues to get what he needs. "I'm sure your mother would be pleased with these." He said to her.

"Yeah..." She murmured, then walked out with him back to their home.

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Fate, Fight!
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2010, 08:44:43 PM »
"Still gazing up at the sky eh Sahari?" said the guard that was overlooking a wooden bridge that spanned the river. The guard was a green kitsune, in his hand he held a bamboo spear that seemed almost alive.

Sahari smiled at the guard and said. "I am,"

"Your little sister, I'm still sorry we couldn't do anything about her. We have spirited away many white kits from the various villages on the night they get their color but many many more we can get to in-time, due to late or early coloration," said the guard as he pulled his weapon in closer.

She smiled gently at the guard and recalled when he had lost his daughter; though his daughter wasn't a white kit, what had happened was that she had gotten to curious over white dye and had dyed certain parts of her body, including her ears and tail. By the time her father and mother found out, it was to late, as the elder had their daughter exiled into the woods even though she wasn't a white kit, they had argued for weeks but the elder had refused to listen to them.

It wasn't until months later when their daughter had been found; her ears back to their normal blue color, but it was to late for she had died just days before due to being attacked by a human hunting party. The elder never gave any sign of sympathy, and instead just gave them a grin that told that he could care less.

Now here he was, that girls father was now head of the guard, and in charge of making sure the bridge was secure. "Becareful on your walk ok?" said the guard as Sahari made her way across the bridge and onward to her village.

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Get Set!
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2010, 08:44:55 PM »
Shippo

The young girl and her father return home to where her mother is. "Akari, do me a favor and start getting the fire ready." He had asked her, so that he can start making the food.

Akari does as she is told and heads for the kitchen to start a fire. Akari is quite the unique case, as she doesn't understand herself much to know what's going on. Both her ears and tail remain drooped down, saddened about what she's thinking about. "Mom... get.. better... soon..." She sighed, worried about her mother.

Her father, meanwhile, sets out the different food ingredients among other things to begin. After a few moments, he goes into the kitchen to begin cooking up dinner. "This will take some time, but I'm sure it'll be delicious." He said, holding Akari near him. "Don't worry, I'm sure she'll get well soon."

She only hopes that she does return to full health,being worried for has made her somewhat depressed the past few months. While her father does everything he can to take care of Akari's mother, and her as well.

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • <3
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2010, 08:45:05 PM »
As Sahari crossed over the hill; her eyes focused down upon a large expanding farm land. The land stretched for miles around, and surrounded a two story house in the center. She smiled to herself, satisfied with their progress, and headed toward the house.

The central road leading to the village also went through the farm land and by her home; a sign stated that this was both a large farm but also a clinic. She had various fruits and vegetables being grown, some for her clinical work and others for the food of her village.

Inside the house she found two of her workers who were getting to harvest a group of herbs. "Make sure to put them in the right shed," she heard one of the kitsune say.

The other one nodded and soon the two of them left for the fields. Sahari herself just smiled appresiatively and headed into the kitchen to start making some medication. "Let's see," she pondered as she took out the various items and fruit she had bought and laid them out on the table.

She looked them all over and found that some of the stuff she bought actually showed signs of being rotted, which made her somewhat annoyed as she had to dispose of it, being unable to use it for either clinical or food.

"I guess I'll just start with what I have," she said and took the fruit over to a bowl and began to wash it off; she would occasionally glance outside and watch as eight other kitsune tended to the fields.

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • <3
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2010, 08:45:20 PM »
Shippo

Akari's father continues to make dinner, but tries to start something up with Akari, "Akari, do you want to talk for a minute?" he asked.

Akari only tilted her head a little, slightly curious, "About what?" she replied.

"Well, about you." He said, "About why you are who you are."

"Um.. why... do I have..." She pauses, brings her tail around a bit to look at the fur color, "these odd colors..."

He takes a moment to think, then responds with, "It makes you, you." He pats her head a bit, "You, yourself, decide what to make of it. The color has nothing to do with it. Just be proud of who you are." He stirs the pot a bit to keep things moving around slowly.

She then ponders around with that thought in her head, but still had something else. "Well, why do I feel... different than most other people?" She wondered, rubbing her ears a little.

"That's a bit different." He said, took a second to think, "Well, your mother is a neko, while I'm a kitsune. So, you have a bit of both in you, and it shows quite well." He then adds a few more ingredients into the pot to give it more flavor to taste. "Mmm, tastes good so far. I'll also teach you how to take care of yourself soon enough."

Akari only then watches for a while, hoping that she can cook just as well as he does.

In another part of the area, Kyoto and Yume finally arrive back at their home. "Yume, go ahead and start preparing some food. I bet the moment she smells this she'll want to eat." Kyoto asked her to do. Yume does just that, while Kyoto heads out again with Kanami to a clinic that she knows is nearby. "This one will be quite the hassle it seems. Well, hopefully not as much as Yume, hehe." She quietly laughed to herself, reminding herself of the times when Yume was only just a very young kit.