• Administrator
  • Yes?
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
Rules
« on: November 12, 2009, 11:38:48 PM »
There are a few rules to follow here, and an explanation:

1. No sex of any kind. Because we will more than likely have kids on this board, I will not allow this type of play here.

2. Cursing; limited only. No extreme words (F word being one of those extremes)

3. Character Control, unless the owner of the character gives permission - no control is allowed. Character death is handled only by the person who owns that character.

4. No shorthand/text type here.

5. Mary Sues* - No Mary Sue characters.

6. Mary Joes* - No Mary Joe characters.

7. If rules are posted in the role-play itself, follow them. If you plan to make rules for your role-play, they must NOT violate what we have already. Any role-plays found violating the rules (such as allowing sex) will not only be deleted, but their author will find themselves no longer able to access this site

*I will note this right away to stop any hassle, my two characters, Kalshion and Katarina, have a ten year history (I created them back in 1999) and thus they have endured quite a bit to get where they are. They can be deemed as Mary Sue's because they technically can't die (they are reborn after death and thus can't die permanently) these two characters, along with those who follow them, will rarely make appearances outside the stories made by myself or Sonic unless permission is given.

Stories:

Stories need to have the following in their thread title, either separated by a ( ) or [ ].

Private - means that you must ask the person about joining it, if they say no.. don't post. If you DO post and I find out they said you couldn't, I'll post restrict you.

Open - means that the story is open and anyone may join. Please remember to make a character bio in the thread here in the discussion board and to let the author know.

Personal - means just that, the story can't be joined by ANYONE. Posting in a story with the personal in the thread name will result in an instant ban. Personal should not be commonly used, excessive use will have me removing this from this thread and thus any personal stories will be turned into open ones.

ALL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 10:46:32 PM by Ryu »

Offline Luke-1539

• Newcomer
  • When life gives you lemons...
    • View Profile
Re: Rules
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 09:47:06 AM »
I figured I should do this so here goes:

I have read all of the rules that have been posted. I understand all of the rules and I will make sure to abide to those rules during my time on this website. I am aware that rules are subject to change and I will make sure that I check regularly to keep up to date in regards to them.
When life gives you lemons, say thank you

Offline Kalashina Manahsyane

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Banzai!
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 06:51:51 PM »
Please keep in mind that if you have a suggestion for a rule, or have a slight concern, please feel free to post it and I'll respond as best I can =)

Offline Luke-1539

• Newcomer
  • When life gives you lemons...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 07:01:26 PM »
It's fine. There's nothing there that I have a problem with at all, nor is there anything I can think of that needs adding to the rules list.
When life gives you lemons, say thank you

Offline Fil Storamee

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2009, 06:05:53 PM »
Wort, wort-wort, wortish, worted.

(Read and understood.)