Author Topic: Mass Effect 3 WTFness  (Read 2076 times)

Offline Slaskia

• Sangheili fanatic
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Mass Effect 3 WTFness
« on: March 29, 2012, 04:21:04 PM »
Obviously there be spoilers here, so hit the back button if you don't want to be spoiled (though...really, it may be in your best interest to be spoiled anyway in this case).

So you know the endings amount to just 'chose the color of your explosion' type bullshit, but what is just as WTFery is that side explosions don't make any logical sense...as covered by this guy over here: A closer look on the galaxy map explosion sequence.

So...if this guy's deductions is correct...the explosions started in the Apien Cluster...when the Citadel/Crucible, where the explosion beam starts, is in the Local Cluster (Sol system). On top of that...the Local cluster is number 7 in the 'hit list' of the explosions?  Wat?

Other plot holes/problems covered in the Indoctrination Theory Thread

Offline Mifune Fuji

• Neko or Kitsune?
  • Photonic Moderator
  • Kisae, Priestess
  • Foxgirl Loving Maniac!
    • View Profile
    • ShadowHime
Re: Mass Effect 3 WTFness
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 07:49:22 AM »
I don't really see the problem with that to be honest. Maybe it was just an animation sequence error or something, but its not something I'd bitch about.

Sure, ending is terrible, that's usually the case for any game going on for more than two (same could be said for anime sometimes). I've been hearing rumors of a possible changed ending sequence, but whether or not that happens, I don't know. I don't even think changing it will help matters anyway and I'm not even for it. I'm more interested in the history of Mass Effect, before Shepard came into the picture at the moment, and those talks are going on. (well, not so much as a prequel, just a new game in the same universe, no idea if it'll be after or before)