Author Topic: [Personal] [15+] The Inward Pains of Being New.  (Read 2922 times)

Offline WingZero0079

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
[Personal] [15+] The Inward Pains of Being New.
« on: December 12, 2010, 11:24:41 PM »
The inward pains of being new...

As the boy begins to walk to the school...he thinks to himself.."ugh...another day of this mess"... He was only in the 7th grade. Jr high was taking its toll on the poor boy. He was kinda new to the area, so he didn't really have many friends. He had to deal with school, and he was picked on most of the time since he was so alone. He had to deal with his parents fighting a lot, he hated how they always yelled at each other. He felt like he was so mis-placed here... "I don't like it here", he thought to himself. As he walks down the hallway to make it to first period, a gang of three 8th graders came in front of him.

"Hey look who it is guys!" They all smirked at the sight of the 7th grader. "Lets get his daily of suicidal  thoughts in his head!" They all circled around him, as the bell rings for first period to start. All the other students in class now, it was just him and the three thugs.

"Look just let me get to class! And leave me alone.." He just wanted to get to class without any trouble..of course the guy had other plans. They shoved him against the lockers. "Hey see if he has any money on him." They rummaged through his jacket and his backpack. "Hey look here guys $10. Thanks kid" They laughed at him as one of them spit on him as they started to walk away.

"You'll pay for this!!", he shouted at them as they walked away. He then made his way to class, his excuse? "My ride was a little late.." He just said to the teacher. After his first two classes were over, it was lunch. He just sat at the table with a blank face. A girl came up to his table and asked what was wrong. His only reply was, "I don't know why it always has to be me.." With a confused look on her face, the boy then pointed to the three 8th graders that actually had a lunch.

"You shouldn't just let them push you around", she began to say. "You should tell someone about it!"
"It won't matter, nothing ever happens, and I'm still being picked on. Its torturous!" As his eyes began to fill with tears...

As the day ended, he walked home. As the three boys rode their bikes home, they rode past him, shoving him down, and calling him names as they rode off. He could only cry as he picked himself back up and walked the rest of the way home. "I've got to do something...but what?"..As he walked inside, he took his shoes off he went to his room. He laid on his bed and begin to think. Then all of a sudden he got an idea. "I know what I'm going to do now! I'm going to show them how much pain they caused me..with a little "Share the pain". He then quietly to his parents room, he quietly opened his dads sock drawer. And pulled his dad's handgun out, and a few bullets. He then went back to his room, loaded it and set it in his backpack..

The next day had arrived, as he walks to the school, he thinks "This ends today..." He walks into the hallway, letting the bell ring, as he waits for the boys to show up. Standing in the middle of the hall, the three 8th graders start to walk up to him. "Well look who decided to wait up!" As they started to approach him..

"Don't take another step....", the boy said to them.

"Oh yea?? What are you gonna do, huh??" One of them mocked at him.

The boy unzips his backpack, and pulls out the loaded hand gun, loaded with only...two bullets. He then aims at the boy standing in the middle.
The middle boy's eyes widened. "Whoa now, we don't want any troubl-"

"SHUT UP!" The 7th grader yelled at him. "You don't know what kind of pain and torment you have even put me through, ever since I moved here 3 months ago, Its been hell!" He screamed at them, his eyes filling with tears, his finger on the trigger. Now shaking more then ever. "I'm going to show you the pain you showed me. I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH PAIN I'M IN!!!"

After that, he then pulls the trigger. Sending a loud bang through all the hallways. The 8th grader fell to the ground, blood rushing out of his open wound. The other two 8th graders stood there paralyzed. Shocked from what had just happened. All the teachers and the principle started running down the hall. They then heard another loud bang.. As they come around the corner where the bangs had occurred. There stood two 8th graders shaking like crazy from what had happened. And there laid two boys..an 8th grader, and a 7th grader.

After the ambulance had arrived and everything settled down, the police looked inside the 7th graders backpack, and found a note..

"I don't want to be hurting anymore, I want the pain to finally stop..and I told them they would pay...."

Written by Taylor Brown 12/13/10 at 1:21 A.M.

{This is a idea for a story I had in my head for awhile, and I really wanted to write it out, I hope you enjoyed reading it!}
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 12:20:00 AM by WingZero0079 »

.~*Winged-Angel*~.