Author Topic: [Closed] [Private] [15+] Mysterious Shadow Elites  (Read 38166 times)

Offline WingZero0079

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: [Private] [15+] Mysterious Shadow Elites
« Reply #195 on: March 26, 2011, 01:13:35 AM »
Xenfis looks over at Akemi. "Hmm..", he begins to say to her. "Now the saber will be located in your back unit, just grab onto the handle of the saber and pull it out. Like so!"

Xenfis then reaches to Wing's back and pulls his yellow saber. "There simple as that!". As he lightly chuckles. "Now lets give it a whirl!". Waiting for Akemi to get hers out.

.~*Winged-Angel*~.

Offline Kalashina Manahsyane

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Kawaii
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #196 on: March 29, 2011, 09:22:19 PM »
Ranae had her hand on Sakura's head, running it through the girls hair. Within a few moments, Sakura's eyes slowly opened as she looked up at her sister. "Herro...." she muttered tiredly as she rubbed both of her eyes before sitting up.

As she sat there, Renae got up from the bed and walked over to the TV and turned it on. "Are you hungry?" she asked her little sister who nodded slowly. "In that case," she walked over and picked up the phone, dialing a number to see about having food delivered to the dorm room since she didn't want Sakura to be walking around right now.

Once she was done filing the order, she walked back over to the bed. "So, I hear you've been having problems," she said and glared at Sakura.

Sakura gulped, it was the type of tone and glare that usually accompanied a spanking or some form of serious grounding that she used to get before Renae joined the mercenaries.

TiwnShadow: Fixing your mistakes is fun. XD
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 06:15:54 AM by TwinShadow »

Offline Mifune Fuji

• Neko or Kitsune?
  • Photonic Moderator
  • Netanya, Warrior
  • Foxgirl Loving Maniac!
    • View Profile
    • ShadowHime
« Reply #197 on: April 26, 2011, 08:23:19 PM »
Zeon Base

While the talks continue, Hitoshi begins to show some signs of boredom and decides to leave back into the hanger where his own suit is located. "They'll be at this for another couple hours..." Speaking to himself as he walked back. At the same time, he brought out a tiny tablet computer of sorts from his pocket and began to input various bits of data.

EF Base

Akemi had the suit reach to the back to pull out the beam saber, then readies herself in a rather unique stance. Instead of holding the saber with two hands, she chose to hold the saber in the left hand, raised high with the saber pointing in a downward slope towards her opponent. The right hand is positioned in a way to counter a possible attack, or to make a swift strike elsewhere from the diverted attention of the sabers clashing.

OOC: Late, I know. Anime group stuff kept me a little busy and storms the past 4 days got me more anxious than I cared to be.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 02:42:14 PM by TwinShadow »

Offline WingZero0079

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 30, 2011, 07:56:14 PM »
Xenfis starts to think to himself.."I can't just full on go at her...shes expecting that. I have to be..creative." As he continues to think more.."Aha! I got it."

As he looks up into the sky..he sees where the sun is positioned, makes his final adjustments.

"Ok, now lets see if Akemi will be able to handle this move.."

Xenfis then quickly spreads out WingZero's wings and sores up to just about where the position of the sun is..

.~*Winged-Angel*~.

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Hi!
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #199 on: May 27, 2011, 11:01:08 PM »
A gentle knock came to the door, Renae got up from her chair and walked over, opening it to find someone from the kitchen staff standing there with a box for her. "Thanks," she said to the man as he gave a light nod and walked away. She turned and closed the door and then walked over to the bed, Sakura was on all fours doing push ups.

"Eighty eight... eighty nine... ninety...." she grunted as she kept going.

Renae could hear the strain in her tone, she was disappointed that her little sister was having trouble doing pushups. Why was it I was able to do a hundred and sixty pushups by the time I was her age but she can barely do a hundred? I'll have to talk to her PE Coach... she shook her head. "Ok, that should be enough for now," she said as she opened the door.

Sakura hit the ground and let out a sigh of relief. "Sis.... your mean..." she whimpered as she felt pain fire through her shoudlers and feet.

"Mean?" Renae's upper eye-lid began to twitch as she turned toward her little sister. "You want mean eh?"

Sakura instantly shot up and began to shake her head. "No!" she said quickly, noticing an evil look on her big sisters face.

Renae glanced off to her side and folded her arms over her chest. "hmmm...." she was thinking and the grin remained even after she turned back to their box full of food and began to take some out, two drinks and some nice tasty chicken, mash potateos with gravy and vetegables.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 03:21:53 PM by TwinShadow »

Offline Mifune Fuji

• Neko or Kitsune?
  • Photonic Moderator
  • Netanya, Warrior
  • Foxgirl Loving Maniac!
    • View Profile
    • ShadowHime
« Reply #200 on: June 17, 2011, 12:25:59 AM »
Waiting for the right moment, Akemi then sidesteps out of the way just enough that when Xenfis comes down, he instead hits the ground. Readying her saber, she makes a quick slash towards the head unit of his gundam.

Offline WingZero0079

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 18, 2011, 11:49:19 PM »
Xenfis looks over at Akemi, he then swiftly moves his arm to disrubt Akemi's slash attack. "Not today!" He says to her. He then makes a stabbing attack towards Akemi's left knee...

.~*Winged-Angel*~.

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Kawaii!
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #202 on: April 20, 2012, 12:07:14 AM »
* Ryu puts a hole in the 120 days message

Renae sat near the window, enjoying some mashed potateos as she watched the bases workers go about their business. She could hear Sakura humming away, enjoying her food, and watching TV. A children's show was on that featured a strange square like character with only a pair of underwear on, a type of show that Renae was glad was no longer being circulated and was largely off the air, except in this case due to the channel running episodes of very old, and very outdated, children's show.

"Hey!" shouted Sakura with some annoyance in her tone. "That was a good show!"

"To you it might be, but I don't see anything great about watching a show with a creator whose butt is showing," said the older girl as she brought the remote with her over to the window, sitting right back down. Now, what was on TV had to deal with the universe, Renae heard the sound of her sister falling back against the bed sheets.

It took a bit of time, but Sakura quickly got over having her channel changed, and now seemed rather interested in the show that was now on. Seriously, why the heck would they make a children's show with a square like fool with his butt showing? Makes no sense to me.. and that song.... she shivered all over just thinking about it.

Finishing off her food, and tossing the cup that had the potateos in it in a nearby trashbin. She looked over at her sister and curiously wondered if she should take the girl around for a moment, that would be after getting permission from her the commander of course..
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 11:09:26 PM by TwinShadow »

Offline Mifune Fuji

• Neko or Kitsune?
  • Photonic Moderator
  • Sciora, Lancer
  • Foxgirl Loving Maniac!
    • View Profile
    • ShadowHime
« Reply #203 on: December 16, 2014, 10:00:28 PM »
I regret to inform the maybe 2/3 people that may still come back in the hopes that we'll continue this story, but no longer.

I have thought long and hard about my decision, but it unfortunately comes to an end today. From this day on, Mysterious Shadow Elites will no longer be written and the story is officially closed. Due to certain recent events the last few months, I've had to think on what I was going to do with this story, and future titles I plan to write and how I was going to go about them. Sad truth is, for one story I once enjoyed writing, may no longer be enjoyable and it pains me to have to close it down permanently.

I will not be going into the details as this is more of a personal matter that needs to be settled outside of the online community. I've already kicked off one person before for other reasons, I'm not going to do that mistake again. Honestly, I wish I didn't have to make this choice, even after almost 3 years of not a single post to the story... My job for 2 and a half years left me with little time to think, and then quitting it after a change in management and getting royally screwed over. I'm now having to rethink certain priorities in my own life since then and other recent occurrences that have happened that put a bit much on the pressure on my shoulders.

In closing, no more posts will be made. The topic will remain for anyone who does wish to see what was posted and how the story developed over time. I do want to apologize for all the delays, but again, certain things forced me to make some tough decisions and this one was sadly one of those. I hope y'all understand, and I'll see you in another story.

TwinShadow