Author Topic: [Closed] [Private] [15+] Mysterious Shadow Elites  (Read 40465 times)

Offline Mifune Fuji

• Neko or Kitsune?
  • Photonic Moderator
  • Sciora, Lancer
  • Foxgirl Loving Maniac!
    • View Profile
    • ShadowHime
Re: [Joint] [15+] Mysterious Shadow Elites
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2010, 07:28:57 PM »
About 10 minutes pass as Mariko continues fixing up her hair. She finishes out with just the perfect wavy look that she wanted, with enough length left so she can put her hair in a high ponytail. "Don't I look pretty as is." Complementing to herself as she looks in the mirror. Then begins to put on a bit of makeup to bring out more of her feminine side.

On the outskirts of the base, the mobile suit that was once there, was now gone. The person had finished his mission of gathering information and returning back to his base. "These new suits may be the best they've done so far..." He said to himself, talking about the latest models used by the mercenaries, "But it only takes a pilot to bring out the true abilities."

It was then that he received a transmission from the base, "You have new orders. Return to base and be ready for a debriefing."

"Roger, returning to base." He replied, then ended the transmission. "Soon enough, you will have your day..." Thinking out loud, as if he was after a certain pilot in particular.

Offline WingZero0079

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2010, 05:26:20 PM »
As Xenfis walks around the Mess hall talking to the other pilots, he jokes and laughs w/ some of the pilots. He begins to tell some of his old fighting stories, and some of the epic battles that he's had. As he does, he begins to wonder where Mariko could be, he checks around the hall to see if he can see her. As he looks, he sees nothing.

"What could be taking her so long?..."

.~*Winged-Angel*~.

Offline Mifune Fuji

• Neko or Kitsune?
  • Photonic Moderator
  • Kisae, Priestess
  • Foxgirl Loving Maniac!
    • View Profile
    • ShadowHime
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2010, 06:06:40 PM »
Off in one area of the hall, a female pilot notices Renae sitting at a table not doing too much, so she walks over to her to see what's going on, "I wasn't expecting to see you Renae. Something on your mind or anything?" asking in a slightly concerned tone.

In Mariko's room, she's making the last touches on her makeup, being pretty light with it. She only applied a minor amount of blush, and a light, natural tone in her lipstick to bring out the natural beauty of her lips. "Good thing mother taught me this..." She said aloud, then starts to put things aside for the time being. "I guess I kept them waiting long enough."

Now that she's finally done, she walks out of her room and walks down for the mess hall. "Pretty quiet over here.. I guess it is to be expected." She giggles and continues on her way.

Offline Kalashina Manahsyane

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Hi!
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2010, 07:05:04 PM »
Renae looked up at the pilot and smiled weakly. "Just my last mission, almost became a statistic," she replied and crossed one leg over the other. "I have to wonder about the next mission, and where it'll take me..." she tapped her lower chin in thought.

Offline WingZero0079

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2010, 07:19:01 PM »
As Xenfis looks around, he talks to the pilot again..

"Hey, do you have any idea whats taking Mariko so long to get here??" As he asks in a concerning voice.

"I didn't think she would be taking this long" he gently says to himself. "I bet she'll look real beautiful...." as he turns a little red...

.~*Winged-Angel*~.

Offline Mifune Fuji

• Neko or Kitsune?
  • Photonic Moderator
  • Kisae, Priestess
  • Foxgirl Loving Maniac!
    • View Profile
    • ShadowHime
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2010, 09:31:02 PM »
"Well, there isn't much you can do... Everyone here signed up for the same thing for what we do here." The female pilot replied, sitting down with Renae.

The pilot next to Xenfis took a minute to think, "Good question, but women.. do take a while as it is..." answering softly to him so no one else hears. He knows what would come of him if anyone else heard, especially other female staff who are there.

Out in the hall, someone catches wind that Mariko is walking down the hall, and he uses a 2-way radio to notify someone in the hall about that she's coming. The other person then gets onto the stage and to the microphone, as everything has been tested the night before. "Alright everyone, we're about to turn off the lights and surprise Mariko. She's coming now, so be ready!"

Most of the people there take their positions, be it next to the door, some at the tables, and whatnot. After a few moments, the lights are turned off, and the only light source anyone can see at this point, is the hallway light.

A few moments pass with silence, and Mariko walks through the doorway. She takes a few steps in, "Wow, it's pretty dark..." she says, slowly walking further. Then, in a flash, the lights come on, and everyone, besides Renae, shouts, "Happy Birthday Mariko!"

Being the person she is, she wasn't expecting this as she jumped from the sudden surprise, and now her heart racing to catch up to what had happened. "W-wow.. I wasn't... quite expecting that." slowly gasping for air.

"Let's get the party started!" One staff person shouted out, as another turns on party music. The volume isn't set too high, but it can be heard throughout the entire mess hall, so anyone can enjoy the music wherever they preferred.

However, before anyone started listening to the music, most of the guys, and a few gals, we're in awe of how Mariko looked, and they finally understood why she took her time in getting here. No one has really seen her in such clothing, let alone normal wear. After they were done looking at her, it was about time to get the party in full swing so that everyone can enjoy their time.

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Banzai!
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2010, 06:53:22 PM »
Renae watched the festivities; she was amused but at the same time curious. Seeing what Mariko had worn made her wonder if she should leave quickly and put on something a little less restrictive.

Listening to music she couldn't but grin. "Might as well get into it," she said and got up and walked over toward the center of the mess-hall. She used to dance a lot when she was younger before entering this world of mercenaries.

She tapped her foot and allowed some of the pilots who were dancing to move away. With that done she grinned and starting dancing.

Offline WingZero0079

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2010, 09:36:33 PM »
As Xenfis nods his head to the beat of the music, he walks over to get a nice cool drink of punch. He softly thinks to himself, "Wow, she looks even more pretty then I imagined.." as he slightly turns a lil red. He has a brief conversation w/ another pilot, the he begins to make his way to Mariko to give her a warm Happy Birthday!!..

.~*Winged-Angel*~.

Offline Mifune Fuji

• Neko or Kitsune?
  • Photonic Moderator
  • Sciora, Lancer
  • Foxgirl Loving Maniac!
    • View Profile
    • ShadowHime
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2010, 09:52:20 PM »
Mariko's father stays back for a bit to watch his daughter do her thing, "She really does take after her mother." reminiscing on some of his old memories. He finishes off his current drink and then goes to get another, "Taking care of ones self is as important as taking care of others."

Mariko develops a tiny blush from Xenfis, but quickly gets over it, "Heh, thanks. I'm.. glad you could make it." she says, smiling. Then, she grabs his and hand and takes him over to where the dancing is, "Come on! Let's have some fun while you're here!"

Most of the personnel seem to be watching and cheering on Renae. Some have known that she's pretty withheld in herself, so they are somewhat surprised to find that she can dance. Others continued to cheer them on, as a couple others switched their focus onto Xenfis and Mariko.

One other staff walks up to the stage, and as she talks into the microphone, the music lowers enough to hear, "Ok everyone! Keep on dancing! Soon enough, we will begin karaoke, so make sure you're ready! After our main event, we have one special song prepared that will be performed later. Now, keep at it!" After her announcement, she heads to the back of the stage to do some final preparations.

Offline WingZero0079

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2010, 10:01:22 PM »
As Xenfis dances w/ Mariko he says to her..

"Wow Mariko your an excellent dancer, you used to dance a lot when you were a kid?"

As he slightly looks over at Renae, he smiles a bit.

"Heh. who knew she liked to dance so much."

He then turns his attention back Mariko..his voice goes a lil weak..

"You know..you look really lovely in that dress Mariko." As he looks into her eyes.

.~*Winged-Angel*~.

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Hi!
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2010, 07:10:47 PM »
Renae continues her dancing; her eyes closed as she shows off a performance that speaks of someone being a professional. She wasn't paying much attention to anything else but the music and changing her beat whenever the music changed.

Offline WingZero0079

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2010, 07:23:21 PM »
As Xenfis keeps dancing w/ Mariko, he talks to her as he dances. His hands are shaking a lil while he is dancing w/ her, as he is nervous dancing w/ her. Since..this is one of the first times that he has danced w/ a girl in a few years.

"Hey Mariko...you excited about today?.." His voice a little shaky..

.~*Winged-Angel*~.

Offline Mifune Fuji

• Neko or Kitsune?
  • Photonic Moderator
  • Kisae, Priestess
  • Foxgirl Loving Maniac!
    • View Profile
    • ShadowHime
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2010, 07:46:37 PM »
Mariko takes a moment to think on her answer, "Nervous, but.. at the same time, I am." she answered.

In the back stage, the final preparations were complete, as the announcer comes back out, "Now that everyone had a chance to dance. Let's take a break from that! Our first singer will be out shortly to sing in our lineup. Be ready!" After this, the music stops and most everyone decides to sit down. Some others went to get a bite to eat for themselves, as well as their partner.

"Phew," Mariko sighed, getting some air back, "how about we take a break?" asking him.

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Fate, Fight!
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2010, 04:33:12 PM »
Renae migrated over to the window and looked out. The sky was somewhat cloudy but she knew that it was just that, overcast with no chances of showers or anything. That was subject to change though and she knew that Mother Nature often times hated pilots flying through her skys.

She turned toward Mariko and smiled slightly. She then headed over to a chair and sat down and clasped her hands in her lap, watching the girl carefully, but she had another eye on Xenfis.

Offline WingZero0079

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2010, 04:54:08 PM »
As Xenfis makes his way off the floor, he takes a deep sigh and gets a drink. Then he makes his way over to Mariko, and pulls up a chair beside her and sits. He pulls out his pager and sees that there's no messages. He then slightly looks over at Mariko.

"I'm having tons of fun, your crew did a great job on this party" *takes a sip of his drink* "When you suppose were going to do cake, i could really go for some cake right about now." as he chuckles a little.

.~*Winged-Angel*~.