Author Topic: [Closed] [Private] [15+] Mysterious Shadow Elites  (Read 40465 times)

Offline WingZero0079

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: [Joint] [15+] Mysterious Shadow Elites
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2009, 12:15:09 AM »
Xenfis begins to think more.."Man forget what I'm getting her, WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR???...I mean it's only a party, but I want to make my self look good for Mariko." As he goes through his closet he digs out what he's going to wear. Sets it aside, and begins to craft something.

"I bet she'll like this a lot", as he finish's making a hand crafted Earth Federation key chain. He sets it into a box and begins to fill out a card.

[To Mariko, I hope that you have an amazing day today, and I personally wanted to say thank you so much for all the help that you have given to the Federation. As a token of my appreciation, please accept this EF emblem key chain. May your day be bright and hopeful, your friend   - Xenfis] As he try's to put a little heart next to his name, his hand begins to shake slightly, making a little messed up heart....

.~*Winged-Angel*~.

Offline Mifune Fuji

• Neko or Kitsune?
  • Photonic Moderator
  • Kisae, Priestess
  • Foxgirl Loving Maniac!
    • View Profile
    • ShadowHime
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2009, 12:25:00 AM »
"Come in." The commander said, typing up some documents on the computer to archive them. "Renae, I'll need a full status report from you on the mission, regardless if it was a failure or not." Flipping through some papers as he speaks to her.

Offline Kalashina Manahsyane

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Hi!
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2009, 12:34:02 AM »
"You'll have that report once I've gotten all the details sorted; suffice it to say, someone screwed up somewhere. There was no way that base should've known I was there, likewise, with the storm in the area most bases wouldn't let their pilots fly. Not only that, but as I was evading that pilot the base's SAM Sites were trying their hardest to lock target onto me - glad I fly a stealth fighter which is immune to most SAM Site locking systems," she said before realizing that she had been talking rather fast. She took in a deep breath, and repeated what she said more slowly.

She looked at the commander and then added. "I got only, but not without taking at least some damage. I should be gold for the next mission. Whichever it may be," she shrugged her shoulders. She was never one for military protocal and actually preferred a lax system.

Offline WingZero0079

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2009, 12:43:24 AM »
"Great, I got her gift, I got what I'm going to wear. I'm set for the party" Sounding all excited. "This is going to be so much fun"

Xenfis walks out of his dorm, and into the hanger area, and looks at his Gundam. "But this war is going to take beating on me..oh well I'll always fight for the safety of Earth". As the commander walks in..

"Ah Xenfis, please tell Mariko i said Happy Birthday for me". He gives Xenfis a smile. "Will do sir", says Xenfis, as he smiles back. Xenfis then takes a small stroll around outside.

.~*Winged-Angel*~.

Offline Mifune Fuji

• Neko or Kitsune?
  • Photonic Moderator
  • Sciora, Lancer
  • Foxgirl Loving Maniac!
    • View Profile
    • ShadowHime
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2009, 01:20:16 PM »
"Is there anything else you'd like to report, Renae?" He asked her, "I'd also like to see that full report submitted within a few hours, if possible."

As Mariko finishes changing to something more formal for her father, she starts having some slight panic attacks as to what to say in front of him. It's pretty clear she hasn't seen her father in quite some time, usually only once or twice every 4-8 months. She always tries to look her best around him, despite what her father says.

Calming down a bit, she breathes slowly to regain some control and then begins to head for the main entrance to the base. Considering where she currently is, its a bit of a walk as the base is quite large. As she walks, she gets some strange looks from the other pilots and a few stares as well from the guys, obviously not seeing her out of her suit before. "People... are staring... its embarrassing me..." That thought continues to race around in her head, making her that much more nervous being out and about.

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Fate
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2009, 12:05:45 AM »
"I might be able to have the report done in a couple hours, but that's barring anything that the techs find wrong with my man," said Renae in reference to her fighter. "Otherwise, that is about all I came to report. Though I probably should check the mail office before returning to my room, if that is all sir," she said and awaited his reply.

Offline WingZero0079

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2009, 03:00:14 PM »
As Xenfis walked back inside the base. he takes a look around and sees the repair group on his Gundam.

"Your Gundam has been repaired sir, and a few mods have been made for sniping as well. You now have better accuracy"

"Thanks guys" Xenfis says.

As he walks into his dorm, he hangs up his cloths all nice and neat, and sets his gift in plain view [so that he wont forget it]. And begins to change. He brush's his teeth and hops into bed.

"Tomorrow is going to be a good day, I just know it will."...

He slowly then begins to drift off to sleep...

.~*Winged-Angel*~.

Offline Mifune Fuji

• Neko or Kitsune?
  • Photonic Moderator
  • Netanya, Warrior
  • Foxgirl Loving Maniac!
    • View Profile
    • ShadowHime
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2009, 06:02:21 AM »
"Yes, that is all. You are dismissed." He told Renae, continuing a bit more on working with the documents.

About 15 minutes passed before Mariko reached the lobby area of the main building. She decides to wait and sit on a chair until her father arrives. "I wonder what he's going to think..." Pondering on a few things in her head.

For a while, she sits in the chair, waiting for her father to show up as she's anxious to see what he's bringing her for a surprise. Twiddling her thumbs, she's getting a bit more nervous, but its not like he's come here before. Half an hour passes when he finally arrives, "So where did my daughter run off to." joking in a manner, pretending to ignore Mariko is in front of him.

"Father, I'm right here." Playfully complaining, as she runs up to hug him, a big hug at that. "I miss you so much... I don't see you often enough.." Her voice slightly cracked as some of her emotions build up.

He hugs her back, "I'm here," he began to say, rubbing her head, "and I will be here for a week this time."

She looks up him, tears developing, "Really? A whole week?" curiously asking, since this never happened before. "You never get a whole week off..."

"I talked to some people in the company," He started talking, walking over to the bench so the two of them could sit down, "and some of them agreed that I need some time to spend with my daughter. Since your birthday is tomorrow," he brings out a bag from behind his back and holds it for her, "here is your early present."

She takes the bag, but then, "Let's go to my room, I think.. it'd be better there." getting up along with her father, and the both of them start walking to her room. "And.. thanks for the present."

"I caught wind there was going to be a party tomorrow, correct?" He asked her.

A puzzled look appeared on her face, confused as to how he knew about that, "How'd you know about it?"

"The base commander gave me a call not long ago and told me." Answering her question, "I made a quick stop somewhere to get you a present."

Mariko could only think for a bit, wondering whats in the bag. Since her room was in another building, they make light talk about what goes on in the base, what she has done since his last visit, and normal things. They pass through the mess hall and decided to get some food to take with them as a late dinner of sorts, and they eventually make it to her room.

"I had forgotten how big this base was.." He mentioned, little out of it from all the walking as he sits on the couch.

"There's a new building actually, but I don't know what its purpose is. I think its going to be another hanger." Mariko adds to what she had talked about earlier, then sits next to him as they begin to eat.

"Did they... Well, I suppose with all the new mobile suits, it would make sense." There wasn't much else he could say about it, since he hasn't really seen half the base as it is.

Mariko makes a quick email to her commander to request that he stop by her room for a minute, all while she's eating. "I think after the last mission, I think I can take a break for a couple days." She began, "Its been pretty busy lately."

"Oh? I've been hearing that some other nations have begun some investigations of their own concerning the Zeon." He didn't exactly know what was going on, since much of the information from the mercenaries is classified.

"I can't say much," She said softly, "but all I can say is that they have some new type of mobile suit." Then she begins to blush slightly, thinking on a couple other moments that ended up happening after that mission.

"Really, a new mobile suit..." He began to say, then catches eye on her blushing, "And now a boy is involved, huh?" Playing around with her feelings a bit.

As soon as she heard that, her face turned bright red, "No no no no no no no no!" shaking her head and repeating 'no' extremely fast. "Its not like that!" Once she realized what she said, she became even more embarrassed than she just was a minute ago.

He could only laugh at what her daughter is saying, "Don't worry. I'd like to meet him, however. Is he coming tomorrow?" asking her in a caring manner.

She only nods as she continues to eat, a bit too embarrassed to talk as it is. The two of them finish their meal in silence, then they talk a bit further on general topics when the commander knocks on her door. The door opens and he walks into the room, "Ah, so your father did arrive."

"Nice to see you again, Takashi." Her father called out, standing and giving him a handshake.

"Likewise. So what can I do for you?" He asked him, as well as to Mariko.

"Oh... um... I was wondering if there was a spare room for my father." She asked, not sure of other ways of putting it.

Takashi takes a moment to think of any available rooms, "I believe there is one not too far from here. I'll go by there on my way back to the office with your father." He then looks at her father, "So how is the business running these days? I heard you've lost some business recently."

"We did, but its not a terrible loss," He answered, "we're still recovering from it, but we're slowly gaining back our ground."

"Excellent news." Takashi replied back, "Tomorrow is going to be quite a day, so how about we all get some rest?"

"Heh, I agree. Long day today, I could use it." Making an agreement with him, then turns to Mariko, "You have a good night then."

"You too father." Mariko told him and sees the two out. "I'm still curious as to what the present is, I never did open it..." She takes the bag and pulls out an item that felt like clothing, as it was wrapped up in paper. She took off the paper to unfold what turns out to be an extravagant and beautiful dress. Her eyes lit up as soon as she saw it, "I'm wearing this, no doubt." saying this out loud, walking to her closet to hang her new dress in.

"I better take a shower and prepare for tomorrow. It's going to be an awesome party for once. Ooohh.. I can't wait!" She was overflowing with excitement, but taking her own advice, she hops into the shower, and once she was done, she lays out a few things on the table and hops into bed.

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Yes?
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2009, 09:05:27 PM »
Renae just nodded and left the office; she walked across the base and into the dormitory. She undressed and threw her flight suit onto her bed, she walked into her bathroom and smiled before washing her face.

Once done she ran her wrist under some ice-cold water, after a full minute a square outline on her wrist became visible, she peeled the false skin back to reveal a small square shaped disk.

Placing it in her mouth, she let her hair down by removing the rubberband she had used to keep it up.

"There," she said and walked out of the bathroom, almost entirely naked minus her panties and a bra. She took a seat on her bed and retrieved her laptop from the nighstand and booted it up. Waiting patiently she typed in her password, which was a good two hundred characters long.

Once done she slid the small disk into the computer; it hummed for a few moments before downloading the data from her mission. She took a headset and fit it over her ear, then listened to the conversation. Normally she wasn't permitted, but she was curious as to what was going on.

~Data playback commencing~

The playback went to noise briefly. Renae straightened the view-display on her headset, which played back the video. It was somewhat shaky but fixed itself up after awhile when she realized that at this moment she had engaged the system that fixes the camera onto one point, no matter how she turend her aircraft, the camera would always stay fixed on that point - unless she turend her craft in a direction that the camera wasn't able to work on, such as her being upside-down.

Two men appeared on the display; their outlines white due to the infrared heat signature they were giving off. They were sitting around a table, one was clearly drinking something hot - perhaps coffee, or many even hot-chocolate considering the light amount of snow that was visible on the ground.

"So, we a deal then?" said one of the men who was sitting nearest the window.

The other, who was more so near the door. Nodded his head and lifted a glass of cold water, made obvious by the bluish outline of it. "Those mobile suits will arrive in due time, not to worry my old friend, they'll be able to take on whatever you have planned," he said.

Renae listened; for the past twenty five minutes the conversation was just business like usual, the two men haggling over prices for the suits and other equipment. It wasn't until five minute's before the end of the recording did things get real strange.

"So, about that 'matter' we discussed?" asked the one near the door.

"Oh? Her? Don't worry, I've already convinced her to work with us, she'll be very useful in getting into places we can't," responded the one near the window. "Likewise, I have plans in store for our little princess," he added.

Renae's eye twitched as she beefed up the volume.

The door opened and a man walked in; he leaned over and whispered into one of the mens ears. "I see....." said that man with a nod. He then looked out the window and right into the camera and smiled. Renae realized that based on how the camera was now moving that this was around the time she had encountered the enemy fighter.

Still recording; Renae made out a few other things. "The next time that fighter is anywhere near our people, we'll have a nasty thing instore for it," someone said.

"Just make sure she dies," another voice spoke.

The rest of the recording was filled with the sound of Renae's engine as she afterburned out of there.

~Playback stopped~

Renae removed the headset and placed it on the bed; she realized that the report she had in store would take a little while longer, she still needed the flight data recorder after all. She typed up a quick e-mail and sent it off to the commander, informing him that the report will be delayed until morning. She did attach her flight log, minus the recording, so he could get a general outline of what went on.

With that done she decided it was best to take a shower, she turned her laptop off, ejected the disk and replaced it within the hidden area of her wrist. Though cold-water was used to remove the adhesive of the false skin, hot-water sealed it back over the disk.

She then headed into the bathroom and took a quick shower, when she finsihed she stepped out, put a robe on, and then sat by her window and looked out at the distant clouds.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 05:34:53 PM by Ryu »

Offline Mifune Fuji

• Neko or Kitsune?
  • Photonic Moderator
  • Sciora, Lancer
  • Foxgirl Loving Maniac!
    • View Profile
    • ShadowHime
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2009, 08:26:33 PM »
The next day comes, and its Mariko's birthday. Some of the personnel are in the mess hall, putting up some of the tables and chairs so that it will act more as an auditorium for this event. "Mariko's brithday, huh..." One of them called out, "This should be quite fun for a change."

"I agree," Another said, putting up some other chairs, "not much happens in these parts as it is." Some are setting up the light fixtures on the roof, while others fix up the stage itself with speakers, a microphone, among other things.

Mariko herself, well, is still in bed. She's never too much of an early riser, and she had forgotten to set her alarm the night before due to the excitement about her father and whatnot. However, it seems as though she moved around from a dream quite a bit, as her shirt appears to be hanging up a bit showing part of her bra. Not to mention that her shorts slid down as well...

In the main office, Commander Takashi is up doing some documenting about Renae's mission. He starts to ponder on who could have possibly leaked out the information. "I may have to do some investigating of my own..." He thought aloud, still thinking how it is possible. Being puzzled, nothing won't get done by itself, so he continues putting in the data for the time being as he prepares another proposed mission he received during the night.

Back in the mess hall, one of the staff was climbing down from the ladder when it started to become unstable. "Uh-oh, help!" The ladder begins to tip over from one side to the other, and then it loses the balance completely. Two other staff members caught eye of this and quickly ran over. One of them caught the falling person, while the other went to catch the ladder. "Thanks.." He commented, as he was getting back on his feet.

"Any idea what caused that?" The other person asked, curious as to what could of went wrong, "There's no way a ladder could become unstable like that..."

"Who knows," Another exclaimed, "but this may have been an accident. We're all almost done, so lets finish up." Then went back to working on some other minor details.

The other two shrugged and went back to their business to finish preparations for the part later. Some are hoping things will go without problems, but some can never be too cautious, especially with occasions like these.

Off the base, somewhere in the field, lies a mobile suit similar to those used in the main unit for the mercenaries. However, this one looks a bit more out-dated than current models. This suit has been here for a while, unmoved and unchanged, as if lying in wait for something to happen. It has its sniper pointed towards the base with a special camera to record and send back videos, as well as an audio feed to pick up any conversations.

"Mission status update, target confirmed. Mobile suit is still in production phase and is nearly complete. Sending in data as I receive it." The man inside said, as if talking back to someone who is on the other end. "Roger, continue surveillance for updates." This mobile suit is at a far enough distance to avoid detection, as if knowing what their capabilities are and their ranges.

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Princess Fate
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2009, 09:50:51 PM »
Renae stretched her arms as she awoke, she had fallen asleep with her head laying up against the window. "Ughs, I need to stop doing that," she muttered as she walked into the bathroom and cleaned herself up before putting her flight suit on.

She headed out of the dormitory and went straight to the air-wing, a mechanic was doing a last minute check over her fighter. "Morning," he said when he looked up and notice Renae. Renae gave him the peace sign before going up the ladder and sitting in the cockpit.

"I see you fixed the tail," she looked over her shoulder at the shiny new tail and elderon.

"Yep, took us half the night to fix it though, but we managed it. You also had a few burned out circuits in the computer, most likely caused during your battle yesterday, so we replaced them. We also put in some backups, fresh from the factory," said the Mechanic as he closed up a maintenance panel.

Renae nodded her head and handed him the checklist she had snagged from within her cockpit. She was handed her helmet and promptly put it on, she spoke into the mic. "Tower this is Renae, Shadow-05, fighters fixed but I'd like clearance to take her up for a test flight before the next possible mission," she waited a few seconds before the tower responded and granted her permission.

She locked the helmet in place and attached the oxygen hose to the back; she then hit the switch to close her cockpit. Testing out every part of her craft on the ground, she smiled as the indicator lights turned green across the board. She feed fuel and power to her engine and moved slowly out of the hanger, a man wielding two lights guided her toward the taxi way.

It took a full two minutes before she was on the tarmak. "Say, you are going to be here for the party right?" she heard someone ask in her headset.

She scowled at the breach of protocal, it was not only rude, but stupid, to breach the communications line typically used between the tower and the pilot. "Get off this channel, and yes," said a rather angry Renae.

The tower asked her who she was talking about to, but Renae just brushed it off.

~Shadow-05, air-space is clear, you have permission to take off~, said the tower.

Renae pulled the throttle back slowly, causing the engines at the front of her aircraft, the VTOL - or Vertical Take Off and Landing - system to engage and push her back. She then shoved the throttle forward. A jet of fire erupted out of her two rear engines as she speed down the runway. The sound of her afterburners was so loud, that anyone who 'had' been asleep would've be wide awake now.

She was nearing the end of the runway when she engaged a second set of afterburners that had been receased into her hull, these were typically used in the VTOL system to allow her a great deal of agility in flight, in this case, they performed another purpose.

When the afterburners engaged, she pulled hard on the stick and her stealth fighter soured into the air at a vertical angle. Her rate of climb was staggering, as she reached her cruising altitude though she leveled off and receased the two extra engines. For the next ten minutes she put her fighter through it's paces. Barrel-rolling, looping, everything needed to test the repairs to her fighter.

"That was fun," said Renae as she ran a diagnostic on her systems, everything came out solid. A smile creased her face as she brought her aircraft in for a landing. "I guess I'll attend that party, though the party girl I hope was awake before I rung the roosters neck," she grinned and lined up with the runway.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 10:30:57 PM by Ryu »

Offline WingZero0079

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2010, 03:16:19 PM »
Xenfis's pager goes off as he wakes up to grab it.

"You are going to the party, right?" ~ Commander.

"What??..Of course i a-...OH MY GOD IS THAT THE TIME??"

He looks at his clock on the pager, then looks at his alarm clock, its turned off for some reason.

"Meh...dang batteries didn't even last that long...mmuurrr...I need to get ready!!"

He springs outta bed and rush's to the bathroom and begins brushing his teeth, and combing his hair. He then puts on his nice suit on and puts on some smell good, then grabs his gift and card. He then runs to the base and yells, "Wing, activate!" As he keeps running, Wing's eyes glow green as the Gundam takes a knee and lays his hand out. Xenfis jumps into Wings chest and sits in the cockpit.

"Ok we got a very important party to head to so lets move out shall we buddy?"

Wing takes off outta the hanger area and heads for Mariko's base. Xenfis flips on the radar and begins to do a scan.

"Hmm, nothing outta the ordinary here"

He keep flying till he has the base in sight.

"Now lets not make to big of an entry here Wing.."...."Base this is Xenfis from the EF, permission to land in base for a special party today please."

[Crackle over the radio..]

"Xenfis, this is base, permission granted, good to see you sir"

"Thanks"

He then lands inside the base area and gets to the ground. He fixs himself up and begins to head inside.

"Wing, Alpha Mode 1. Make sure nothing happens around or near this base please. If u hear or see anything, page me."

Wing stands up, and pulls out a beam rifle and looks out into the distance. Xenfis makes his way into the Mess hall...
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 03:41:45 PM by WingZero0079 »

.~*Winged-Angel*~.

Offline Mifune Fuji

• Neko or Kitsune?
  • Photonic Moderator
  • Kisae, Priestess
  • Foxgirl Loving Maniac!
    • View Profile
    • ShadowHime
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2010, 06:33:49 PM »
Mariko had turned onto her side, hugging what appears to be a body-length pillow as if in a dream. It was at this moment that when Renae throttled up her craft, the loud shock wave made Mariko bolt up and actually fell out of her bed, hitting her head. "Oooowwwwwww........" She complained about the pain she felt, rubbing part of her head before making a slow stance to stand up.

Once stood up, she fixes her shirt and shorts and walks over to her closet. She opens the door to take out the dress she received the night before to hang on the shower rod in the bathroom. "It feels like its afternoon.." She yawns, trying to wake up, as she looks at a clock she placed in there, "Wow, I did oversleep, guess my alarm didn't go off." She shrugs it off, seeing as it is her day, she decides to be a bit late on purpose to put everyone in suspense.

She closes the bathroom door and takes off her shirt and shorts, leaving her underwear on and starts combing through her hair. Once she's done with that, she puts the dress on, then takes a curling iron and starts working on a sort of wavy look to her hair. "I'm probably going to be surprising quite a few, but... it'll be worth it to see their faces." Thinking out loud, since no one has really seen the feminine side of her. She'll spend a while in here as she fixes her hair up and put on makeup.

In the mess hall, things are going pretty while. About half of the base personnel has managed to attend this, including the base commander, Takashi. Most of the pilots are talking to each other while the cafe area has been busy preparing food to feed everyone.

Then, one pilot notices that someone new was here, Xenfis, and walks over to him to strike a conversation. "Is this the first time being here?" He asked him.

Mariko's father, on the other hand, wasn't in the mess hall at the moment, but rather in his room looking at a few emails he received. "Hm, nothing too serious it seems." He was contemplating on what to do with the business, but he decides to put it off for the time being to get ready himself. "I believe that boy should be here somewhere..." Referring to a couple comments made by Mariko the night before when they were talking.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 06:40:36 PM by TwinShadow »

• Insane Story Writer
  • Administrator
  • Banzai!
  • Ryu of the Wilds
    • View Profile
    • Dyhokan Emporium
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2010, 06:40:41 PM »
The doors parted and Renae walked in; she wore a typical civilian outfit, instead of her pilots suit which she felt wasn't proper for this kind of an event. She held a flight diagnostic pad though and was flipping through some of the status reports in relation to her fighters weapons, something she couldn't exactly test for obvious reasons.

She migrated over to a table and sat down; placing the pad on the table itself and looking around. "Quite a few people here," she said and clasped her hands in her lap.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 06:57:56 PM by Ryu »

Offline WingZero0079

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2010, 06:48:20 PM »
"Why yes it is actually, I mean I've heard of the base and all, which I might add, its a lovely place that you have built. Most top notch defence I presume?"...

As Xenfis continues to chat w/ the pilot he learns more and more about the base, and how all the structures are put together, and even got some inside info on some of the suits they've built. After he's done talking w/ the pilot, he heads over to the table and sets his gift, and card on the table..heart starting to beat a little harder..he walks to the table to get a nice cold drink.

"I really hope she does like it..." *Sips*

.~*Winged-Angel*~.