Author Topic: [Personal] Never Ending Tides of War [17+]  (Read 2121 times)

Offline Mifune Fuji

• Neko or Kitsune?
  • Photonic Moderator
  • Netanya, Warrior
  • Foxgirl Loving Maniac!
    • View Profile
    • ShadowHime
[Personal] Never Ending Tides of War [17+]
« on: May 04, 2010, 12:02:13 AM »
This story is rated for those of 17 years of age or older for the following: Mild Language, soft ecchi scenes (like hot springs), violence.

This story is very loosely based on Inuyasha, and is also an old role play I used to do a few years ago. The premise of the story is that you follow a prince, and a princess, go through much hardships to stay together and have a family. The land of Japan, set in the feudal era of time, is divided in 4 sections, North, South, East, and West. Each land is ruled by a king with tremendous power; yet they don't fight over their land all that often.

North is ruled by Fire, South is ruled by Ice, East and West are ruled by Wind and Earth respectively. But, just because a land is ruled by a specific element, each land has many elements within them. However, this story goes far deeper than the conflicts between lands.

That's really all I'm going to say about the description for this story. I'm going to be using an assortment of characters, along with my friends characters, who said it was fine for me to use them. (grant it, I don't have that email anymore, so.. oh well..) For the time being, I only have profiles for my characters. I have to go through each of hers and figure out what their personalities were and all that.

Click Meh! - This is a link to all of my characters. Note: There will be no more pictures of my characters unless someone wouldn't mind doing artwork for me, but do contact me via PM or email first. Other than that, all you'll see for any future character I make will not have any artwork associated to them.

Before I go on with the actual story, I need to make something clear.

Although when I first started role playing and with my friend, we started off with it being based on Inuyasha for a while, but then we turned it into a sort of original story. However, for a while, we still used one or two from the anime itself: Naraku, and possibly Kagura. They are both Copyright © Rumiko Takahashi and I take no ownership over them.

Alright, that pretty much does it. I'm not going into too much detail or else I might spoil some surprises later on. Although my other story that deals with the Snow Foxes and such and they will be here late in the story, their conflicts are actually going to be different comparing to that story (which would only be using a bit less than half of the characters in the list).

I hope to start getting this stuff going soon. This has been a story that's been bugging the hell out of me for a while to continue after she decided not to do this story anymore. (She being my friend, who is actually my first ex.) Just that I have some life issues to deal with that needs my attention right now. But, if I can get that taken care of, I can start focusing back on the stories and all that.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 04:12:35 AM by TwinShadow »

Offline Mifune Fuji

• Neko or Kitsune?
  • Photonic Moderator
  • Netanya, Warrior
  • Foxgirl Loving Maniac!
    • View Profile
    • ShadowHime
Re: [Personal] Never Ending Tides of War [17+]
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 04:16:47 AM »
Update, I had a small brainstorm and I think I figured out how I can get this one rolling. I'm going to get some baseline stuff prepped and ready to go locally, have someone help me out with a few names and all that good stuff.

I'll think about updating my character page with my ex's characters, but I may not. I think what I'll do is utilize one more post in this topic as a list of all the characters that will be used in the story at some point in time, and as the generations go farther out, the story somewhat evolves from there. We'll see. With that out of the way, I apparently have a little bit of work to do.

Oh yeah, I'm sure someone may noticed this, I changed the title a little bit. Same idea gets across, but I think the current one more accurately reflects the way this story is going to roll. At least in my opinion.